Most recent recognitions:
- MOL received the Most Attractive Employer Award in the Energy & Utility Service Category by Randstad Employer Branding Research in Hungary
- Holdina d.o.o has been ranked among the TOP 10 most desirable employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina for 2018 by Posao.ba
- Slovnaft has been announced as the Best Employer of the Year 2017 in Industry sector in Slovakia
- INA Group has been awarded an Employer Partner Certificate
- Leadership Excellence 2016 award by HR.com. MOL Group’s modular leadership course, INTENSITY, has won the Leadership Excellence Award for ‘Best Use of Classroom Training’ by HR.com, a 220,000-strong community of management professionals. These ‘Oscars of leadership’ feature feedback from program participants, their positive comments setting up the win.
- HRO Today’s award in Innovation in HR Technology. MOL Group won the 1st place in Innovation in HR Technology category for its novel technology platform, which has been introduced as a part of the Growww program in 2015. The solution was developed particularly for MOL Group’s graduate population in co-operation with Aon Hewitt.
- MOL Group is the winner of UK’s most prestigious HR recognition awards, the HR Distinction Award in the Employer Branding category. The award recognizes MOL Group’s commitment to investing in and executing employer branding projects that deliver measurable objectives.
- MOL Group won the Getenergy Awards 2015. Our entry in the Education Partnership category showcased the successful partnership between MOL Pakistan and UET Peshawar university.
- MOL Group has recently won Workforce Optimas Award in category of Global Outlook for its change of compensation and benefits model in MOL Pakistan that efficiently addressed staff turnover.
- MOL Group’s LEAD Program has won the Asia Employer Branding Institute’s Training & Development Excellence Award in Singapore in the categories of ‘Best Leadership Development Programme for Middle Management’ and ‘Best Leadership Development Programme for Top Management.’ The institute hosts senior HR leaders who share best practices in the field of Employer Branding and invites outstanding professionals in several countries who are contributing to talent management, talent development and talent innovation.
- MOL Group won the ERE Recruiting Excellence Award in 2014 with its talent acquisition programs, Freshhh and Growww, judged the Best College Recruiting Programs globally. The award, in its tenth year is the profession’s most prestigious global award with a jury comprised of leaders from around the corporate recruiting world.
- MOL Group’s LEAD Program has been selected best in the category of international companies for the HR.com Leadership 500 Award in 2014. This prestigious award acknowledges MOL Group’s efforts to develop top talents globally. With 200,000 members the HR.com organisation is the leading global community to showcase best HR practices, latest trends and industry news.
- MOL Group continues to be one of the most desired employers in Hungary. In 2013, MOL Plc was one of Hungary's most desired employers according to Aon Hewitt's Employer Brand Research on more than 240 companies. This was the fourth time the survey was launched in Hungary. MOL has been performing in prestigious place every year since its launch, and achievement of which we are very proud.
- In 2013 INA was awarded by several awards and recognitions including:
- "Zlatni indeks" award – Recognizing the efforts we continuously invest in our cooperation with the academic community, in order to improve student standards and to create opportunities for the further progress of young talents, students have once again awarded INA with a “Zlatni indeks” award in the “Participation in student projects organized by students and student associations” category.
- "Employer Partner Certificate" for excellence in human resources management.
- "First Choice Employer" survey in organization of MojPosao portal - INA took 2nd place in 2013.
- In 2013, similarly to previous years, Slovnaft ranked first among companies operating in the chemical industry field in Slovakia in a survey organized by the Junior Chamber. The award was based on a survey conducted among young people (students of 20 secondary schools and 20 universities). Approximately 1400 respondents were asked to name a company which represented to them a synonym of success and quality.
- HOLDINA AWARD, For the first time, HOLDINA doo Sarajevo was declared the Employer of Choice in the Oil & Gas sector in Bosnia