HSE and Social Impact Policy
Further information about the implementation of the main elements of the Policy can be found by following the links:
- acting responsibly on the health, safety, environmental (HSE) and social impact of our activities as part of day-to-day business
- improving asset integrity and preventing incidents of every type, whilst maintaining a high standard of emergency response
- reducing our environmental footprint, protecting natural values and supporting international efforts that address climate-change-related risks
- making a positive impact while eliminating negative impacts on the communities in which we operate, and on society in general
- promoting a culture in which all MOL Group employees share these commitments
MOL Group’s HSE Strategy is designed to foster long-term world class performance. The connection to MOL Group!s 2030 Strategy, our main principles and an overview of prioritiyation and objectives is provided below. The high level objectives are supported by group and local (subsidiary) level implementation programs.