GROWWW Graduate Programme
WHAT IS THIS GROWWW?
Growww is a cool, one-year-long programme for fresh graduates finishing their Bachelor’s or Master’s and thinking about to join a leading company in Central Eastern Europe. Or those who have max 1 year work experience. You will work in our headquarters in Budapest in an international environment.
We welcome applicants from all disciplines, you do not have to be an engineer or an economist to work with us. We know that the a first job is always a bit scary, but do not worry, we will make sure you have a mentor during the programme.
It is a very exciting time to come on board, since you can participate in various innovative and sustainable projects. We are hungry for the fresh and crisp ideas you will bring in, and we would be glad if you could support our strategic goals and shape the Company’s future.
Oh and yes, we almost forgot an important detail: a competitive salary will land at your bank account every month, and you will have a compensation package as well.
We have been doing Growww for more than a decade now, and many of our managers started their career as a Growwwer. Are you ready to kick-start your career? Then apply now!
THIS IS HOW YOU APPLY
- Click on the SURE, I WANT TO BE A GROWWWER button
- You are now in our career system, where all the magic happens
- You can see a big red button saying ’SURE, I WANT TO BE A GROWWWER’ at the bottom of the page. Please register and complete your application until 17th of July.
- Should you make it through the pre-selection, the process will continue with interviews.
AND HERE YOU CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENS DURING YOUR GROWWW YEAR
- Later in November, you attend the Onboarding Day. This is a massive event featuring all the Growwwers, and it is also heavily attended by MOL Group managers. Want to know how it was last year? Check this video out!
- During the rest of the autumn, you attend several training programmes focusing both on your professional and personal skills development.
- You also meet with fellow Growwwers again at a two-day site visit embedded into the Business Education Programme in Hungary. If you haven’t seen an upstream production facility or a refinery, this will be your time now.
- 2021 comes, it is already March, so you select your team mates and your topic for the Team Task Competition. You prepare a lot, practise, rethink, present and possibly, win the local semifinal.
- The Team Task Competition final is coming up in June, where you attend either as a contestant to meet the best on Group-level, or a valuable part of the audience to meet all the other Growwwers and officially conclude your Growww year.
- During the remaining bit of the summer, - if everything worked out well - you will receive an offer on renewing your contract with the company