GROWWW GRADUATE PROGRAMME
GET TO KNOW OUR GROWWW GRADUATE PROGRAMME!
Growww is an exciting, one-year-long programme for fresh graduates finishing their bachelor’s or master’s degree and thinking about joining a leading company in Central Eastern Europe. Here you can grow your career in an international environment and join MOL Group's vision to reshape the industry.
MOL Group is on its journey to a low-carbon future. We are committed to act proactively in the e-mobility revolution and to explore all the opportunities arising from the development and use of alternative fuels. We set our new goals in our latest 2030+ strategy. To reach our goals, we also need your fresh and innovative ideas. Shape the future with us!
What do we offer? Our Growwwers receive a competitive salary and if you are based in Hungary then your compensation package will include: cafeteria, notebook & smart phone with limitless internet access, private health insurance, and student loan support. We know that a first job is always a bit scary, but do not worry, we will make sure you have a mentor during the programme.
We have been doing Growww for more than a decade now, and many of our managers started their careers as Growwwers.
SEE WHAT HAPPENS DURING YOUR GROWWW YEAR
- At its start, you will receive your devices, meet your mentor, and get to know the company
- You will attend the Onboarding Day. This is a great networking event organized for all the Growwwers, with participation of MOL Group managers. Check out this video!
- During the rest of the year, you will attend several live/virtual training activities, focusing both on your professional and personal skills development
- You will also meet with fellow Growwwers on dedicated site visit as part of the Business Education Program
- There is a Team Task Competition during the year, offering the opportunity to work in smaller teams on dedicated interesting topics for the business
- Our aim is to retain talents, so we will offer an indefinite contract with the company to the best performers at the end of their Growww year.